Saturday 3 February 2007

WEEKENDS RULE!

So after a busy week at work, the only thing I have on my mind Friday evenings is - WEEKEND!!! It's a one track mind sort of thing, when all you can think about is what're you gonna do Saturday and Sunday?? Of course, when THE days are finally here, you wind up doing...nothing. Yes, precisely that. Nothing. I mean, here I am - updating this space, and thinking, what next? There just isn't a next!! Whoopie!

Happily sipping a tall glass of strawberry milkshake (yum!) - contrary to my fitness consultant's advice (it is revolutionised food and therefore has no real nutrients and just piles on the bad fat) - I lazily contemplate doing nothing for the rest of the day. And a lovely thought it is.

Weekends are made just for this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your fitness consultant hasn't yet realized that doing nothing is better than doing something - when you do something you feel more hungry because of all the energy you've spent, right? So!

P.S.: Please nominate me for a noble prize for saying this (yes, not the nobel prize). :)