Monday 27 June 2011

MY DAILY FIX

How many of you out there also need their daily fix (many, many) scoops of Nutella?



(No image while I take my own and upload it; dunno about all those scary copyrighted pictures floating around cyberspace.) Finally! Done!


Serving suggestion I:
1 slice of bread
1 banana
LOADS of Nutella
How-to:
Spread Nutella on to the slice of bread, this nice thick layer that ensures zero bread visibility. (No, no - I don't hate bread at all; just that Nutella should be seen - and eaten - and not heard.)
Chop up the banana and top the Nutella, uhhh, bread with these l'il circles.
EAT! Hee hee.


Serving suggestion II:
Know crepes? Yes? Great, how about a Nutella crepe then? Trust me, it just doesn't get better than that!


Serving suggestion III:
Have you tried Nutella with pancakes? Yeah, hot buttery 'cakes over which Nutella is drizzled? Do!


Serving suggestion IV:
1 JAR of Nutella
1 spoon (or fingers, if said cutlery is unavailable)
How-to:
Unscrew Jar of Heaven.
Dig in with the spoon (or finger).
Need I say more?


How do *you* eat your Nutella?


P.S.: In a saner world, I see you folks slowly shaking your heads in disbelief, and thinking about un-reading this blog, or hey... maybe there's more of us out there? Please say I'm not the only one who needs a daily fix? Please? Pleaseeeee....


P.P.S.: Did you know there's a World Nutella Day? *dances a happy dance*

No comments: